View previous topic :: View next topic  
navvie

re: Big Battle Promotion points: Spending Wisely

Overview of Big battle Promotion points

• I encountered players who have 236 points yet having difficulty to reach the bottom most part of their chosen trait tree. I am referring specifically to the Vanguard Spec.
      • Tip 101: You would need 35 ranks in order to reach the very bottom of your chosen spec. In order for you to save some points, I highly recommend that you spend few points on other expertise for "CHEAP" ranks. That way, you earn ranks by spending less points, enabling you to save enough points for the "must have" traits/the traits that you wanted to max out.

•  In the picture above, I earned 12 ranks with 12 points. In the picture below, I was able to open the bottom most part of every spec and I have 134 Promotion points left that I can spend. Enough to Max out Killstreak skill Strength, and Damage plus 14 points left to spend somewhere.

Not everything that glitters is gold, sometimes it is PLATINUM! ;D
Tsukuld

Any advice for us new to BB's? Where and how to start and what to do? I have done a few with TALT and feel a bit like a spectator..., is it worth doing some solo BB's to earn points/experience?

Sheyy
Officer

For the most part, Tsu, it's just a matter of running them and taking note of where sidequests are and what to do to satisfy the objectives for platinum rewards. Place points in each line appropriately and read the tooltips so you know what you're gaining. Having strength through traiting doesn't really come about until rank 5. If you do the Epic line quests, through West Rohan, they will have you run all of them except Pelargir and the three and six mans. This gives you a nice intro to them. If not, however, I do recommend running them solo or with someone. There's also lots of info out there if you get stumped and want to search for help. Google is your friend. :)

P.S. Download raidcall & hit me up sometime. I'm more than happy to team up and walk you through them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheFamily Forum Index -> Big Battles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum